* Import photos from your photo Gallery, Facebook and web image search
* Import your favorite videos from YouTube
* Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flick to delete
* Double-tap a photo to edit photo with Aviary photo effects, clip photo, adjust borders, copy/paste images
* Just tap on the lower-left Frame icon, and swipe to select a frame to make an instant collage!
* Clip photos by outlining the area you want with your finger
* Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
* Share your creations to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Recent updates include:
* Print your collages into greeting cards!
* Holiday-themed sticker packs and backgrounds
* Brand new design with fresh colors, new icons and themes
* Choose your own username and profile pic on PicCollage
* Follow others to discover more collages
* Respond to collages with collages!
* We’ve also added a Contests section where you can Respond to others with your own creations to get shoutouts and more followers, and stand a chance to win awesome prizes from our sponsors.
If you’re looking for a place to escape from Facebook and Instagram, this is the latest and greatest.
“Whether you’re 6 or 106, you’ll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork.” – USA Today
“You can impress your mother, brag to your co-workers, and make your vacation look even better than it really was, all before you pack your suitcase to return home … It could be the fastest way you’ll ever find to organize a batch of photos … Also makes gorgeous emails and can turn your image into a real postcard.” – LA Times and Newsday
“Pic Collage is fun, free and freaking amazing! It’s kind of like photoshop for first graders.” – Cat Johnson
“This app is awesome. I love it. If it was a human, I would marry it. <3 ” – hailybaily125
“It’s the BESTESTEST! And yes, I just spelled it incorrectly, it’s just because it’s a really great app, you can share your photos on facebook, instagram, etc.” – thegirlofyourdreams
“I love PicCollage bc it lets you meet new people in a not-so-social media way and lets you express yourself in a way no one can judge you. (;” ~ @music_skittles_kbug
“Because I can have fun and express my feelings.” ~ @Mer21
“Because I love making contests for my followers and seeing how creative everyone on PicCollage is.” ~ @awkward-turtle
PicCollage(TM) and “Pic Collage” are trademarks of Cardinal Blue Software.