** Winner **
– Pocket Gamer – Best Action/Arcade Game 2012
– Pocket Gamer – Overall Game of the Year 2012
– Gamasutra Mobile Game of 2011
– Game Revolution Best Mobile Game 2011
Suit up with a selection of the coolest jetpacks ever made and take to the skies as Barry Steakfries, the lovable hero on a one-way trip to adventure! From the creators of the worldwide phenomenon Fruit Ninja comes the action-packed Jetpack Joyride, Halfbrick’s most anticipated Android game ever!
“Jetpack Joyride is, quite simply, an amazing game.” — IntoMobile
“Like all the best mobile games, Jetpack Joyride is criminally simple.” — Kotaku
“A miracle, by all accounts.” – PocketGamer
Join Barry as he breaks in to a secret laboratory to commandeer the experimental jetpacks from the clutches of science evildoers. After lift-off, simply touch the screen to ascend and release to descend, raining bullets, bubbles, rainbows and lasers downwards as you fly towards higher and higher scores!
You’ll start off with the legendary Machine Gun Jetpack to scatter the evil scientists of Legitimate Research, but throughout each game you’ll collect coins and complete missions to earn cash and buy new gear in The Stash! Pick your favorite jetpack, snazzy outfit and stock up on items then get back out there!
Get a boost of speed and power using the Lil’ Stomper, Profit Bird and Crazy Freaking Teleporter, just a selection of the vehicles pickups available – all playable with one touch controls.
Stay alive, get funky and lose yourself in Jetpack Joyride. There’s so much to see and do, all the time in the world and more than enough jetpacks! As always, Barry Steakfries will provide!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS
This game may contain:
– The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
– Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
– Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
Due to technical limitations, any device with 1000Mhz or less will be unable to run Jetpack Joyride. Halfbrick endeavors to support the lowest OS possible to provide as many people as we can, the opportunity to enjoy our games. Currently, we support OS v2.2 and above!
Devices we do not support include:
HTC Wildfire S
Samsung Galaxy Mini
LG Optimus One
HTC myTouch 3G Slide
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos