– 9 all-new Korean characters + PSY and Crossy Dance game mode and leaderboard
– Quests – earn coins by completing quests
PSY is available for a LIMITED time as an in-app purchase and costs $2.99. After purchasing, he will be available for forever, even after you can no longer purchase him within the game.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
Join over 90 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit!
“A smorgasbord of vibrant, rewarding moments” – Gamezebo
“You can play it for two minutes or two hours and love every second of it” – Time
“Just pure love and frustration, in equal doses” – Polygon
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
– Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
– Collect over 100 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play