• Local AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even Mexico City.
• Music and talk shows from top radio stations across the country like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• Commercial-free Custom Artist Stations created from a library of over 20 million songs.
• Live football, baseball, basketball, and other sports with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• New or past episodes of your favorite podcast and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Breakfast Club, Bob and Tom in the Morning, Elvis Duran, and The Bobby Bones Show.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, free.
Custom and Perfect For Stations
iHeartRadio has custom stations with over 20 million songs covering pop, country, hip hop, R&B, blues, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more. Hear music from the early 1900’s to current Top 40 songs.
Build your own custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
Want background music for everyday activities? “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, having a great workout, or getting in the holiday mood.
iHeartRadio Everywhere You Go
Now you can cast iHeartRadio to your TV with Google Chromecast, pair the app with your Android Wear devices, or use iHeartRadio in your car with Android Auto! When you plug your smartphone into a vehicle equipped with Android Auto, iHeartRadio joins you for the ride. Access your favorite stations wherever your travels take you! For more information, please visit http://android.com/auto.
Try it today and see for yourself why we’re featured as one of the Best Android Apps of 2014. We aim to stay there, so please let us know how we can improve by sharing your thoughts, wishes and wants at http://help.iheartradio.com!
To stay completely up to date, be sure to join our community on Twitter and Instagram @iHeartRadio, where you’ll always get the latest music news, contests, and access to your favorite artists.